Your device has lost connection with the internet, the page you are viewing is a cached offline version.

Report bugs on the forum!

Posted by

Posted 1 year ago

If you find any issues on the website, the easiest way to let us know is by reporting it here: https://forms.gle/YqxDgdNwzLGsvu2w5

1 year ago

Issues when marking multiple photo uploads as NSFW. Hi, I made a new album and uploaded 17 images which during the time had marked all NSFW using the check box. However, only 4 of the uploads - the first 4 where marked as NSFW and all the others were not. I had to then go through each of the other images and edit them to state NSFW. Thought best get this reported. amy thanks. Sparkie 

1 year ago

That's very odd. Thanks for the report. We'll try to replicate it and fix it soon. Appreciate the help 👍

1 year ago

Where have the points from the old site disappeared to?

1 year ago

Good question. They are not currently on this new website, but will be reintroduced soon along with some extras. All points will be kept, as we will use data from the old website. They are just temporarily not usable.

1 year ago

Woof!! Loving the new website... totally pawesome

1 year ago

Thank you, very happy to hear that. If you have any other comments, feedback, or just ideas on what we can improve, I'm happy to hear them all. ❤️